We are Fortune Global!
With our global service network in over 100 countries, the Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics Team is a world-class, reliable, freight forwarding, project logistics management, ships agency and supply-chain management Company.
Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics applies knowledge, business ethics with a strict compliance program, ingenuity, expertise and experience in managing today’s complex logistics challenges.
Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics is wholly-owned Nigerian company, with global reach, incorporated in 2006 to provide seamless shipping & logistics services to our esteemed customers. This has remained our vision since incorporation and the dynamics of our services has evolved over the years.
In line with the full-bodied vision, to become a first-choice shipping and logistics company, Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics has evolved into a first-class, TRACE-certified, International Freight Forwarding and Logistics Service Solutions provider in Air Freight – including NFO, Charters & consolidations, Sea Freight – including Charters, Breakbulk, Out-of-Gauge (OOG), Consolidations, Full Container Loads (FCL), Less-than-Container Loads (LCL), NVOCC, Expediting, Warehouse (WMS) & Purchase Order (PO) management, Warehousing & Distribution, Inventory control, Crating, Packing & Removal, Customs Clearance, Drayage, Trucking Services – LTL, FTL, Team Drivers, Permit Loads, Road Surveys & Oversize / OOG, as well as key expertise in Oil & Gas Project Logistics, Heavy Lift Haulage and Out-of-Gauge cargo management.
Our Customers’ Successes’ are Our Successes.
Our relentless drive is to deliver a world-class logistics service to all our customers worldwide; aided by our vision and mission, which has propelled us towards our expansion and the positive results that we have recorded since inception.
Our expansion on the global front is in recognition of the continuous growth potential in Global Freight Forwarding and the Logistics services industry, thus leading to the establishment of Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics in Lagos (Corporate Headquarters), Port Harcourt, Nigeria, our Hub office in Houston, Texas, USA – ideally located for our Oil and Gas industry – as well as the Medical, Electronics, Agriculture, Manufacturing & Industrial markets, and our Fortune Global and Shipping offices in Tema, Ghana and China whose Regional Headquarters is in Shanghai. While the U.S office in Houston serves as Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics’ key international, western hemisphere business hub, for shipment coordination, Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics China is a key Asian market hub, established to handle SME (Small to Medium Enterprise) clients’ import and export interests between Asia and Nigeria.
Fortune Global employs a team of professionals that follow through on every transaction we manage.
With our global service network in over 100 countries, we aim to be the most reliable freight forwarding, project logistics management, ships agency and Supply-Chain Management Company.
To be the first-choice African shipping and logistics service company globally.
To be an organization that delivers seamless high-quality shipping and logistics services to our esteemed customers at affordable cost, using the best hands and the right tools and highest ethical, environmental and safety standards.
Trust to Deliver.
OUR CORE VALUES
• Service Excellence
Our (Regular & Customizable) Services:
- Customer Service =
- Knowledgeable in all forwarding, Supply Chain Management & Logistics services.
- SOP geared to your specific account requirements.
- Personalized = We assign you an Account Manager trained to your
- 24/7/365 = You’re a phone call away from your Team & our Upper-Management.
- Documentation, Incoterms & FCPA advice (but entirely your Management / Legal concurrence / obligation).
- Responsible Management from desk-level, to local, regional & Corporate involvement = Our Chairman takes your Business, as well as his, Personally.
- Domestic & International Forwarding =
- Trucking to meet your needs =
- Local, long-haul, permit, team drivers, Out-of-Gauge (OOG), oversized, DG / HazMat, contract haulage, milk-runs, staging equipment = tractors/chassis, box, tarped, straps, flatbed, lift gate, winch-trucks, direct, consolidated, Full Truck Loads (FTL), Less-than-Truckloads (LTL), vans, pick-up, cartage, drayage, live-loads, drop & pick, courier, road & site surveys, as well as anything possible.
- Freight Forwarding =
- Domestic = Next Flight Out (NFO), Rig Down, Plant Down, Hand-Carry, Direct Door-to-Door, Consolidation, deferred (cost-saving expression), nationwide (including U.S. & Globally where allowed).
- International = Same as above &
- FMC licensed carrier.
- General Cargo / FAK (Freight-All-Kinds)
- RO-RO (Roll-On / Roll-Off)
- Last-on, First-off
- Full Container (FTL) & Less-than-Container (LCL)
- Supply vessels
- Contract rates
- Rate & space commitments
- Tier 1 & 2 carriers
- Fully insured & licensed
- Additional insurance available
- Choice of Flag carriers
- Fully compliant with U.S. laws & insurance requirements
- Port-to-port, door-to-door (where available / advisable)
- Incoterms advise
- Ships’ Agency, Husbandry, Port Services
- Nigeria household goods and personal effects shipping
- Documentation =
- Expertise with all forms of international, domestic, Government requirements, FCPA, ATA, IATA, ICAO, ICC, UCC, IT, TIB, Form M, Trucking & Ocean Bills-of-Lading (OBL), Airway Bills (AWB/MAWB), etc.
- Warehouse & Supply Chain Management (WMS & SCM) =
- Interface with various WMS systems
- Electronic Interface (EDI) – All aspects
- Inventory management
- Vendor Inventory Management & Vendor Management (VIM & VM)
- Packing List (P/L) & Purchase Order (PO) Management
- Rush orders accepted
- Receiving Reports, Overages, shortage and damage (OS&D) Reports.
- Prevention of loss & damage analysis.
- After incident reports.
- Reel lagging.
- Dangerous Goods (DG) Packing.
- On-site packing.
- Stock boxes made / available.
- Unit Load Devices (ULD) / Carrier containers loaded / deconsolidated.
- Corrugated & Off-the-Shelf containers / boxes.
- Bills of Lading (B/L) prepared.
- Domestic & International documentation prepared (with proper authorization).
- Trucking to meet your needs =
- Deliver Environmentally Responsible Client Services
- Provide Employees with an Attractive Working Environment
- Be an Active Community Partner
- Maintain High Ethical Standards
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Freight Security
- Air & Ocean Cargo Insurance
- Our highly efficient customs brokerage
- Clearance and compliance service
- We ensure complete security