We are seeking for a commercial manager that will coordinate all areas of the commercial and business operations of the company.
Key Responsibilities / desired skills and experience
- Responsible for the implementation and achievement of Fortune Global’s strategies, goals and business objectives in all areas of commercial and business operations
- Capacity to forge strategic direction and plans for the company about all commercial functions including business development, commercial, operations
- Sales-oriented, self-motivated individual keen to contribute to the organization within the International sales environments
- Experience and proven evidence in project cargo management especially within the Oil & Gas Logistics industry
- Knowledge of the Nigeria Freight Forwarding Market with a least 5 years local experience
- Experienced at representing the commercial function at a senior management level
- Knowledge and experience of International Freight Forwarding logistics/supply chain management
- At least 10 – 15 International Freight Forwarding experience in an overall operations / commercial management function having held at least 6 years senior management role in a shipping & logistics company.
- Experience at working in a “performance-based” environment to foster it within the team.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of business plans and strategies.
- Knowledgeable with Freight Forwarding software and process workflows.
- Must be an expatriate
All application should be sent to email@example.com. Deadline for submission is 8 November 2018